- All posts must be Toastmasters related.
- Articles should be on club events, public speaking, leadership, your Toastmasters experience, or ideas on how to grow your club.
- Other articles may be considered.
- Submissions must be professional. No cursing or inappropriate subjects. If you wouldn’t say it in a meeting, don’t write a Toastmasters’ blog post about it.
- Editors will approve all submissions before publishing. They have the right to refuse to publish an article and will provide feedback.
- Keep articles to a maximum of 500 words. Longer articles will only be considered if they are compelling and well-organized.
- If the editors feel a submission is a better fit for the newsletter, they will pass it on to the newsletter editors, Janette Alexander and Jen Fredericks. If the newsletter editors decide not to publish the article, then the blog will post it.
- Don’t be afraid to try something new. You don’t have to be a journalist to submit. We will be happy to work with you through the writing process.
- Blogging about your Toastmasters experience.
- Celebrating an outstanding member.
- Writing about a club event.
- Publicizing an upcoming event open to everyone. Include all important information.
- Writing about what makes your club special. Dual is cool! Why should new members existing Toastmasters join your club?
- Unsure about a topic. Feel free to run it by our editors first!
Please email all submissions to Janice Buffalow at firstname.lastname@example.org as a Word document.